- All 1st time drivers at Rio City must be accompanied with a trainer until they prove they are capable of driving safely, 70% SL “Safety Level” All drivers will be given a “Safety Level” grade that are classified as follow:
- 70% SL permits the driver to drive alone or with an adult
- 80% SL allows the driver to have younger passengers riding with them.
- 90% SL will be ready to take the driving test.
- Once the driver reaches the 70% SL, he or she will become responsible for any traffic violation. A safe driving will raise the SL grade and any violation will lower it. The driver will be giving a chance for some of the traffic mistakes and will be listed on his file as warning. Two warnings are the most that a driver can get.
- The violations have different values, each point is equivalent to a minute of down time.
Some of the traffic violations are:
- Running a stop sign the 1st time will cost the driver 5 minutes of his driving time
- Unbuckled seat belt will costs 3 minutes the 1st time and the driver is responsible for all passengers violations.
- Wrong way driving costs 6 points
- Speeding costs ranges between two points and a suspension of the Rio City driver license.
- Following too close can lead to an accident and will cost the driver 1 to 5 points, the exact points will be determined by the officer on duty.
- Lane misuse costs 4 points
- Inattention while driving costs 3 points, the use of cell phone costs 5 points.
- Reckless driving could cost as much as loosing the Rio City driving license and will be determined by the officer on duty.
- Failing to put the car in a Park position and taking the key out when pulled over or stopped costs 2 points each.
- Failing to signal while making a turn costs 3 points.
- Making a U turn where not allowed costs 4 points.
- Littering out of the car in Rio City is considered the worst traffic violation and will cost the driver the loss of all city privileges and probation for one year.
- The cost of violation doubles when repeated in the same day.
- Pedestrians must walk on the sidewalk and in the crosswalk.
- Food and beverages are allowed in the restaurant area only.
- Any littering, flowers and plants touching or any disturbance will result in a loss of the city privilege.
- All visitors must obey city rules and police instructions.
- No smoking in the city streets or in the cars.
- The lots are considered private properties and they are not open to the public.
|Stop Sign||5 pts||إشارات الوقوف|
|Seat Belt||3 pts||حزام الأمان|
|Wrong Way||6 pts||عكس السير|
|Following Too Close||1+ pts||إحترام المسافة|
|Lame Misuse||4 pts||عدم إستعمال الخط المناسب|
|Not paying attention while driving||3 pts||عدم الإنتباه|
|Park & Key||2 pts|
|U Turn||4 pts|